Thursday, March 1, 2012

Learning to Dance in the Rain

You know the quote, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain"? Well, I had a conversation with a friend yesterday the related to just that but so much more. She was telling me about when she went to Dixie after attending SUU how she thought "What am I doing!?!?" and then when she came back to SUU she missed Dixie. She went on to tell me she had to learn to be happy wherever she was. She said that was a time in her life that she learned the most while having a difficult time.

She got me thinking a lot about my own life. There are times in my life that make me wonder, "What in the heck am I doing here!" or "Why does nothing seem to be going my way?" I need to learn to be happy no matter what trials I'm facing and trust that everything will be okay. I need to realize that everything does happen for a reason.

1 comment:

  1. I've found when I am happy no matter what, the good stuff seems to follow shortly after. :)

    ReplyDelete