Sunday, March 18, 2012

DISNEYLAND

Just thought I'd share somthing that made me laugh as I was in Disneyland this last week. The day we got there, we decided to walk around Downtown Disney for a while. As we were walking across the street from our hotel, it was about 8 at night and all the little families were leaving Disneyland. Everything single person leaving had the biggest smile EVER on their faces. Even though I'm sure their feet hurt and they were completely exhausted from the long events of the day, they were still so happy, the little kids especially. They had their balloons in hand (which I decided I hate so much! $8 for something that will be flat in a day just seems unreasonable to me), the Mickey ears on their heads, and were wearing the colorful princess dresses. There are the occasional temper tantrums for not getting their favorite toy or dropping their ice cream cone but hey! Those cones mean a lot to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment