Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Using Facebook and Google to our advantage. . . Or Not!

So recently I've come across quite the eye opening experiences with using Facebook and Google. I have heard of this before, but I've never had to think about it in my own life. I have heard of people applying for jobs and when the employee Google's their name, they are not pleased with what comes up. . . or when found on Facebook, there is inappropriate behavior shown. I never have been concerned with this until recently my dad's coworker has been trying to line me up with her son. Apparently, they looked me up on Facebook and there wasn't anything inappropriate or tasteless pictures of me. She actually called my mom and thanked her. . . weird I know. But it really just opened my eyes to who is watching us and why it's important to keep a good image of yourself on Social Networks. You never know what it could bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment