Tuesday, April 10, 2012

That's Not My Dog

This comes from my mom who shared this with me the other day. . .

One day a man was on a walk. As he was strolled, he saw another man walking toward him walking a dog. As they approached each other, the first man asked, "Does your dog bite?"

The man responded, "No my dog doesn't bite."

All of a sudden with a leap and a growl, the dog attacked the man and bit his face.

"I thought you said your dog didn't bite!!" the man said, now mad.

"Oh this isn't my dog. . ."

The moral of the story is. . . Make sure you get all the information before you make judgements or decisions. Often we try to do things without receiving all the correct information and it turns out badly or has to be redone. We don't want to end up getting "bit" in the end :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a funny story. I actually laughed out loud in class!

    ReplyDelete